Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am me

Hey, my name is Nicole Prima. But usually my friends and family call me Nikki or Nik for short. My wiki name is jerseygirl because I love the Jersey Shore and the movie Garden State. I am a freshman and I am majoring in Nursing. I live in Toms River, New Jersey and I really miss being so close to the beach, although mountains are a nice change of scenery. My favorite TV show is Cold Case, because I always wanted to be a forensic scientist and I like to read and watch mysteries. But, I also really like The Hills and Laguna Beach because the drama and people on the shows can sometimes be very entertaining. I like all kinds of foods and I am open to trying everything except if its like snail or something, but I really don't like liver or veal because it just freaks me out. The last thing I read was a Cosmopolitan magazine. I really have never had a bad date, but I think the first ones are kind of terrifying because half the time you are nervous and always trying to think of the right things to say. I have never done an online course, but so far it seems fun. I think gender affects my life in many ways but I don't let it affect the way I feel or think. The website I visit the most is probably http://www.facebook.com/ because I like to keep in touch with my friends that are at different colleges. It's kind of a good informal way to keep in touch!

No comments: