Thursday, February 22, 2007

Comic Strip Quilt

I believe that using images rather than words helps portray a story more thoroughly. It is easier to tell a story using color, vivid images, and art work to explain events. In addition, I believe that telling a story using images helps someone understand it because words can only tell so much, or a picture is worth a thousand words. I enjoyed drawing the comic strip and I believe people can appreciate my story more by visually by looking at it. I also would rather look at someone's life story in using pictures rather than reading it in words. I think it helps one explain more detail about the story that they are trying to tell. My grandparents came from Estonia all the was to the United States during the second world where. There they settled in Toms River, New Jersey and are still living here today. If they didn't come to American I believe I wouldn't be living here today.

No comments: